Sunday, December 9, 2007

Who we are

My goal is (was) to post once a week, but I've already blown that out of the water. Oh well, I'm going to keep aiming for that. For all of my many readers out there (ha,ha!) you have my permission to hold me accountable.

Well anyways, back to the Hodge-Podge household. As I look at my family, I am more convinced each day that each member has been specially chosen by God to be a part of who we are. Each one holds a special place in my heart.

So please excuse me if I sound like a prejudice Mom while I brag about my kids a little. Just so you know, I also intend to interject plenty of honesty about our family life to let you know that we're pretty much just regular joes around here. By God's grace, we are 7 human beings living under one roof together, and although we have plenty of Hallmark moments, they are mingled in with plenty that are rated "R" for "aargh"!

No comments: