Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here I Finally Go!

Well, I have finally re-entered the world of blogging. This blog is more for me than anyone or anything else. I certainly don't feel that I have creativity oozing out of my pores, but I would like to have a journal to look back on and see the progress of what God is doing in my heart.

I'm calling this blog "Hodge-Podge Lodge" but if perchance anyone happens to read this, I hope you won't be disappointed if you don't find artsy-crafty ideas and themes here. More than likely you'll just find my wild ramblings about our little neck of the woods. A hodge-podge of thoughts, meditations, and maybe even some poetry, intermingled with kids, activity, and the craziness that is life with a family of 7 under one roof!

More about our family in future posts.

No comments: